Q: What is the demographic of conference attendees?
Q: What does the (onsite) booth registration include?
- Four exhibitor personnel registrations
- 8′ high curtain background and 33″ high curtain sidewalls
- 44″ long by 7″ high identification sign
- Link to access the Exhibitor Service Kit on a private web page
- Listing in the Credit Congress Program Guide and on the NACM website (except collection agencies/law firms)
- Security service when the Hall is closed
- Two buffet lunches and two receptions held in the Expo Hall
- Admittance to the Educational Sessions
Exhibitor Options (an additional fee)
- Additional Exhibitor Personnel registrations
- Closing Night Event tickets (All sponsors are eligible to receive complimentary tickets for the Closing Night Party – see eligibility details here)
Q: I work for a collection agency. Can my company exhibit at the conference?
We accept a limited number of collection agencies to exhibit. Collection agencies should hold a certification through the Commercial Law League of America (CLLA), The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC) or the Commercial Collection Agencies of America (CCAofA). Of those eligible, we accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis until the apportioned space is taken. Exhibiting collection agencies are, however, ineligible to participate in any marketing, advertising, or sponsorship opportunities. Eligibility Requirements
Q: Can I get the mailing addresses of the conference attendees?
Q: Can I be a sponsor if I am not a registered exhibitor?
In order to be a sponsor at the conference, a company must be an exhibitor. Detailed information on sponsorship opportunities is available online. Collection agencies and law firms are ineligible to participate in any marketing, advertising or sponsorship opportunities.
Q: My company’s exhibitor application was just accepted. When will we get our service kit?
Q: How can I market to delegates prior to the conference?
Q: How do I register exhibitor booth personnel?
Q: How do I order items, like electricity or internet connections, for our booth?
For information on booth items (i.e. carpet, furniture, etc…), you may contact the expo contractor GES Exposition Services directly at 800-475-2098 or http://www.ges.com/us/contact-us. Electricity, internet etc….is available through the hotel. Order forms are included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Q: I need to ship my booth to Caesars Palace, Las Vegas for the show, what is the process?
You may contact the expo contractor GES Exposition Services directly at 800-475-2098 or http://www.ges.com/us/contact-us. Information on shipping is included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Q: Can I still donate to the NACM Scholarship Foundation?
Donations are always welcome! To donate today, please visit our Scholarship Page.
Q: What is the attire for Credit Congress?
Q: Didn’t find the answer to your question?
Contact Cherryl Chin in the NACM-National Meetings Department for assistance at 667-307-1251