Selecting Sessions (Levels and Tracks)
Depending on prior experience or knowledge of a subject, session levels, when not looked at in conjunction with the description, may be subject to personal interpretation. Please be sure to read each session description carefully when choosing one to attend, as there is much to be learned in every presentation.
Educational sessions are denoted as one or more of the following based on the presenter’s view of their content:
- Basic - Presents material or topics at an introductory level or covers a topic in a more general manner.
- Intermediate - Best suited for those with a cursory knowledge of a subject.
- Advanced - Applicable to those with a working knowledge of the subject, providing a more in-depth exploration of the topic.
- Overview - Provides a general review of a subject area from a broad perspective or reviews several subjects and may be appropriate for professionals at all levels.
- Update - Presents a review of new developments and is best suited for those with some knowledge of a subject wishing to remain current.
- CFDD - Sessions are powered by CFDD Members. They are open to all audiences.
- FCIB - Sessions are a part of FCIB’s specially-designed international education track. They are open to all audiences.
- STS - Sessions are part of the NACM Secured Transaction Services (STS) construction-focused track. They are open to all audiences.
- Credit Management
- Business Skills
- International Credit Powered by FCIB
- Construction Credit Powered by STS
- Special Topics Powered by CFDD
- Technology and Credit
- Legal Environment of Credit
If you have already registered for the conference, please help us by indicating the sessions you think you may be attending. Using the link below, choose the sessions you currently plan to attend. You are not obligated to attend these sessions but session pre-registration does assist us in designating the appropriate rooms and seating arrangements for each session. We appreciate your help!