Credit Congress offers more than 60 compelling and timely educational sessions. Ranging from the fundamentals to more refined, challenging subjects, our breakout sessions present material in the following educational tracks:
- Business and Technical Skills
- Credit Management - Core concepts to best practices, trends, practitioner experiences
- Credit and Technology
- Financial Analysis
- International Credit Concepts - Global challenges, etiquette protocol, country-specific approaches
- Leadership and Management
- Legal Environment of Business Credit - Legal updates, new case opinions, due diligence expectations
Based on your experience, interests and goals, tailor a conference agenda that is most applicable and affords the greatest return to you and your company.
Click below to view each day's sessions.
If you have already registered for the conference, please help us by indicating the sessions you think you may be attending. Using the link below, choose the sessions you currently plan to attend. You are not obligated to attend these sessions but session pre-registration does assist us in designating the appropriate rooms and seating arrangements for each session. We appreciate your help!